Orthos has ZERO Underdrain Failures
In today’s quick video, Stuart Humpries, Director of Filtration Technologies, discusses ORTHOS’ pursuit of excellence!
- ORTHOS has never, in 20 years of selling monolithic filter underdrains, had an underdrain failure
- Nozzle filtration is what we do and will always be our core technology
- ORTHOS can engineer to your specific underdrain needs
- Recent rehab of Richland (WA): ORTHOS designed and supplied a backwash distribution box to divide and slow down the backwash flow rate
- We deliver Reliability, Resiliency, and Permanency
Make Sure To See All Our Video & Blog Posts!
Get In Touch With Orthos
Remember Orthos’ HUGE life cycle cost benefits – At the end of the filter’s life cycle (~25 years), in contrast to a complete plastic block or folded sheet metal underdrain overhaul, nozzles are simply replaced potentially saving $Millions.